Check out the Featured Blog Feeds.

Check out the Submission Guidelines.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Submission Guidelines Update

I have updated the Submission Guidelines and added:

4. Links must point to http://bigblogdir.blogspot.com
5. Links should be in the sidebar, footer, or designated links page - not buried in a post.

This is standard procedure for reciprocal links. #4 ensures that traffic comes to the most important and useful part of this blog. Links to each listed blog are done the same way. #5 is about visibility and fairness. Put the BBD link on the 'page' you want to be linked to - ie your blog's URL.

Linking To BBD

  1. Links to BBD are mandatory.
  2. Read this post if you need help linking.
  3. Text links should read "Big Blog Directory".
  4. Links must point to http://bigblogdir.blogspot.com
  5. Links should be in the sidebar, footer, or designated links page - not buried in a post.
  6. If there is a reason your blog cannot link to BBD let me know. I will make exceptions if needed.
  7. When you send in your submission tell me where I can find the link.


I had several blogs submitted recently with incorrect links.