Check out the Featured Blog Feeds.

Check out the Submission Guidelines.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Blog Directory: Photarium

I am testing a blog directory called Photarium and have added it to the Find Blogs Online section of my sidebar. I have found some interesting blogs at the site and haven't found any dead links or spam yet.

Submitting a blog is very easy and all you need is an email address. You get to pick three tags (labels) which are used to find your blog.

I submitted BBD quite late on Wednesday (7th). It hasn't appeared on the site yet so I can't say how long submissions take to process.

I will update this post when BBD is listed.

Update: I found my listing on February 10th. The only change was to my tags. I supplied blog-directory, blogs, and blogging. Blog-directory was changed to directory. That is fine.