Check out the Featured Blog Feeds.

Check out the Submission Guidelines.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Update: 25 Blogs Listed!

On Monday I listed another blog and that brought the total to 25! Wow, I would like to thank everyone for their support.



If you check the sidebar you'll see that I have an SOB button now. I have said previously that I am my own judge of how I am doing. It is nice, however, to get some outside recognition.



Let me know if the sidebar still loads slowly. I moved the comic to the bottom because it slowed things down even with a fast cable connection.



Thanks to Nic and Peter for mentioning BBD in their blogs. They are influencing my visitor stats. (Most of my blogs have the USA in top place).



I have seen bloggers with blogs listed here visiting other listed blogs. That's great! Look around and you might find a new favourite blog.