Check out the Featured Blog Feeds.

Check out the Submission Guidelines.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Kaldirimlar

Blog Name: Kaldirimlar

Blog URL: http://www.kaldirimlar.com/

Description: I have a photoblog since February this year. I am trying to post daily photos from the sidewalks that I have been walking around. Mainly I am posting photos from Brussels, Belgium where I am currently living. I also go through my photo archive to find interesting photos to post.

My motto is to share sidewalk stories with people. I write a few words under the photos to describe the situation. This is mainly in Turkish.

I decided to include short video clips, too. So with my gsm and digital camera I take photos and videos. Then I upload them to flickr and youtube, then publish them in my blog. I am hoping to keep this blog and have the readers also contribute with their stories.