Check out the Featured Blog Feeds.

Check out the Submission Guidelines.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Links And BBD

Some admin posts in BBD don't allow comments. This is to keep things clear and easy to understand. Other posts allow comments but I may delete comments in some cases. For example: I allow comments in the Blog Finding Resources post. After I check a recommendation I may delete it if I am not comfortable with the links provided.

I am rather picky about my sidebar links. If I find a blog that encourages behaviour I don't agree with I will remove the link. If a blog encourages techniques used by spamblogs or advocates violating the host TOS (terms of service) I won't link to it. I want bloggers to learn blogging not manipulation.

There are a number of beginner friendly blogs that I think are useful but I am uncomfortable with. If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to email me.