Check out the Featured Blog Feeds.

Check out the Submission Guidelines.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

BBD Updates

I have been updating BBD's companion sites and puttering a bit in this blog.

I experimented with different templates for BBD Blog Feeds and found one that is easy to update and looks okay. I will continue to select two Featured Blog Feeds working my way through the list from A - Z and from Z - A.

Ridiculosity Report and EclecticBlogs will be the featured feeds for a few days.

I have added a number of useful links to BBD Delicious. I have a number of blogs to check out and will be updating the site periodically. If you have any suggestions send me an email.

I have been adding links to the Resources section of the sidebar. I will add some more after I get a chance to check them out.

BBD Swicki needs to be updated but I haven't the time right now. It works and that's what matters most.

I removed the ip2phrase widget from the blog. Today it stopped BBD from loading in my browser. I find that third party applications can cause this to happen if Blogger has problems connecting to their host websites.