Check out the Featured Blog Feeds.

Check out the Submission Guidelines.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

BBD Del.icio.us

I set up a del.icio.us account for BBD. I will add blog related information I think is useful. I already had a personal account but felt a separate more-focused account was a good idea.

I looked at other social bookmarking sites but chose to stick with del.icio.us because I am familiar with it and it works. If you have a del.icio.us account you can add me to your network and suggest blog related sites.

Having a bookmarks site will help me provide better information. I don't have the time to blog about all the useful posts I find. BBD News is useful but presents various problems such as: subscribing and managing feeds, and obtaining permission to post copyrighted material.

The sidebar link is in the BBD Extras section.