Check out the Featured Blog Feeds.

Check out the Submission Guidelines.

Friday, November 24, 2006

About The Information Links

I am pleased that I finally got my Information Links posted here.

The links were originally posted at UpdateLinks in 2004. I am happy to say that all of the links worked when I tested them last night and only needed minor editing. I may add some more links from UpdateLinks or other old blogs.

These sites were selected in 2004 because I felt they were interesting and inspiring. I hoped that readers would want to learn more and would write about what they discovered. This fit the mandate of UpdateLinks' companion blog (Victoria Update) and it fits the mandate for BBD.



Note: I turned off comments for the Information Links post. If you have comments or suggestions please do so here.